Monday, April 1, 2013

Check FreePreview.tv Often

We have a temporary subscription to EPIX for $7 per month. We used to have Encore for $4 but couldn't find anything good to watch. Then as I was browsing, I noticed that I was being give HBO for the entire weekend. I went and check the following website http://www.freepreview.tv/, which is where people report what free previews are available. Indeed, HBO for this weekend was listed, and STARZ free preview will be coming up in the middle of April. So, my advice is to check this website often if you are subscriber to Dish, DirecTv, and other cable/satellite programming.

In addition, you can save a lot of money if you have a recording device. You can check the schedule and record to your heart's content. It will probably last you until the next free preview, which is less than 2 weeks. However, I took advantage of EPIX because we really enjoy it. We will cancel it once our 6 months is over because it is not worth $14 per month.

The effort in recording as much as you can is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment